20131121

What is Your Stock Trading Education Plan?

I am a believer of Continuous Improvement. Stock trading is not a guessing game, it is a profession and a business. You need to keep improving to be good at your profession. Businesses that invest in themselves and their employees tend to grow and prosper. So the question is as follow:
"How will you invest in yourself?"
Here are my routines activities to improve my skills.knowledge in stock trading. Think about those and follow them if you like it.

Daily
  1. I would make sure I am up to date with market news. Occasionally I will read my RSS subscription on my phone using gReader and Pocket.
  2. To monitor my watchlist, I use occasionally using the two android apps I have discussed previously.
    monitoring watchlist
  3. Not really a day trader myself, I will only download a free EOD for markets I am trading in.
  4. Upload the EOD into my software, Amibroker, and run my system to see if i have a good signal to buy/sell.
    Buy and Sell signal in my Amibroker
Weekly
  1. Read many trading articles and maybe a trading book. I used to borrow a book from a library but now I either read free ebooks online or I bought them. Read about my recommended books.
  2. Monitor my postion in Excel Spreadsheet. You should create your own if you do not yet have it.
  3. Re-read and revise (if needed) my trading system
Monthly
  1. Check all my positions and close by budget books to find out my net worth and the size in my investment baskets (commodity, stocks, mutual fund, property, etc)
  2. Re-visit the performance of my stocks and my systems. See what is your R-Multiples and Expectancy.
  3. Read more books :)
If you have not write down your education plan for your stock trading, you can take a pencil and a piece of paper now, and start writing..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...