20131115

Two Android Apps for your Stock Trading

Monitor your stock watchlist on the go!

I am a big fan of Android phone, and I have tried so many apps to help monitoring my stock watchlist. What I want to share with you here are the two best apps you should download and try.

#1. Ministock

Even though this app doesn't have more-than-four stars it deserves, this has been my favorite stock app. I just love it. The widget is so useful to monitor my watchlist. Below screenshot is what I have on my Nexus 4 phone. As I am now focusing in emerging market, like Indonesia market (I stay in South East Asia anyway), most of my watchlist are Indonesian stocks.

Download the app thru Play Store.
Ministocks app

#2. Calendar App - aCalendar

If you remember in my previous post on Stock Tracking Spreadsheet Template, I mentioned about the importance of tracking your trading history. I do this by writing all my trades done in a calendar. I made a separate calendar in Google apart from my personal calendar. This new calendar is strictly for my trading history. And I need a widget that can show me all my trading history distinctly.

Luckily, I find this app - aCalendar. The calendar widget allows you to have monthly view with every entry of the day. Also, it allows you to use different colors for different types of trading activities. I use yellow for BUY, GREEN for SELL at profit and RED for SELL at loss. I update my mutual funds top-up here too. Simple and really useful. This this!

Get aCalendar via Google Play Store
aCalendar app

What android apps do you use? Share in the comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...